4.21.2012

Perfectly Polished Tips 231 - Bare Naked Nail Challenge Week 9 Update

I am in the home stretch of the ASK Cosmetics Bare Naked Nail Challenge. For the last nine weeks I have used TIPS for Toes Nail Conditioner on my fingers each morning. I have missed polishing my nails dearly though and will be happy when I can go back to polishing all the time!

Before   Week 4   Week 8
Week 1 Week 5
Week 2 Week 6
Week 3 Week 7


Left Hand

Left Ring finger

Left Thumb

Right Hand

Right Thumb

The bits that look like dirt are left overs from my Butter London Blagger manicure. I didn't want to over do it with the nail polish remover or injure my cuticles so unfortunately it's in the photos.

The damage on my left ring finger seems to be improving. I wish I could remember how I injured it initially. The peeling on my thumbs is also almost gone. I'm happy about that.

I think my cuticles need something heavier. The TIPS conditioner has helped my nails immensely; my nail beds are a healthy pink and my tips are bright white. My cuticles still look horrid most days though.

No comments: