3.15.2012

Perfectly Polished Tips 218 - Bare Naked Nail Challenge Week 4 Update

My left hand is showing lots of improvement this week, the right hand, not so much. I am wondering if it is because my right hand is my dominant hand. I use it more so it gets more abuse? This week's goal will be to give righty a little more TLC.

Before
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3

Left Hand

Left Ring Finger

Left Thumb - Peelies are pretty much gone!

Right Hand

Right Thumb - TBH it looks worse than when I started!

I have no idea what is going on with my right hand, my thumb specifically. I use the same amount of product on each finger give or take a bit. I moisturize evenly, I think. I know I need to work on not using my nails as tools. I think this is a big reason that I keep my nails so short. However, these pictures prove even short nails are susceptible to damage.

I did not cut down my nails this week, I was curious to see what kind of growth I was getting. Here is a this week's left thumb & last week's left thumb pictures. There is some nail growth and the damage is just about grown out.


Hopefully things start looking up for my right hand! I am still fighting to not push back my cuticles. I want to grab my Blue Cross remover and an orange stick badly. I am staying strong though. I think my left hand's cuticles have reached a turning point. I'm excited about that!

Please don't forget to check out my Sneekpeeq Giveaway. You have to be a new user and unfortunately signing up for Sneekpeeq's services will change your facebook page over to the timeline layout. I completely understand if that makes the contest unappealing!


No comments: