3.17.2012

Perfectly Polished Tips 219 - Essie Pretty Edgy & OPI Jade is the New Black Comparison

Happy Weekend! I just have a quick comparison post for today.

Essie Pretty Edgy and OPI Jade is the New Black

Two more of my favorite polishes, I honestly do wear these often. Pretty Edgy is a lot more on the green side than the OPI. Before using Pretty Edgy for the first time I thought it was going to be a similar jade, if you will, color. After finishing my nails I felt so out of my comfort zone. I was wearing green! I don't wear green polish. After a couple of days though I loved it.


As you can see in the above photo they are nothing alike. Jade is the New Black is on my index and ring finger and Pretty Edgy is on my middle and pinky.

I love them both and I think both are an awesome addition to any polish stash.
 

 There is still time to enter my Sneekpeeq Giveaway!

No comments: