9.12.2009

Perfectly Polished Tips 152 - Essie Northfork Collection

When I found these in mail box I think my jaw dropped. I could not believe that Essie would release a collection like this. She always seems to play it safe with all of her collections, although we have seen a couple of blues this year. And there is always Starry Starry Nights which is a favorite of mine. All three of these polishes applied beautifully, the photos show two coats each no base or top coat.


Shelter Island is a sky blue creme.


Sag Harbor is a grey-ed baby blue with fine silver shimmer.


Greenport is a soft aquamarine creme that is boarder line jelly. It has a unique finish and my favorite from the collection.

This collection was released in April and was Limited Edition. If you poke around the internet you may still be able to find them.

3 comments:

Lucy said...

They are just beautiful on you. I wore Shelter Island but haven't tried the other two yet. I truly could not stop staring at my nails when I had it on. I would type a bit and then stop and look at my nails. I did it all day long. I've never done that with a polish before. Not even my beloved glitters.

Paige said...

These are gorgeous! I love Shleter Island on you!

Unknown said...

looks great on you! i'm dying for greenport :D