7.05.2009

Perfectly Polished Tips 140 - PSA: Carolyn New York Colors

For some reason my scheduled posts are not posting and I was not aware of it until today, I need to figure out what is going on with that.

I just wanted to post a quick note about Carolyn New York Colors, apparently their site is accepting orders but their email addresses and phone numbers are no longer in service and people are not receiving the orders. So you may want to wait on placing that CNY order until there is a clear answer as to what it going on with the company.

I personally hope they haven't gone out of business, I love their brushes and formula. I'm kicking myself for not getting back up of Frankie Joins the Navy. I guess I'll have to use mine sparingly in the mean time.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

There haven't been any new colors has there? I ordered a long time ago from them. They had a great sale. I like their polishes.