6.24.2009

Perfectly Polished Tips 138 - BB Couture for Nails

I really love this brand of polish, they have amazing, unique colors. They apply and wear well, and I think I have gushed before about the brush, the size and length is perfect for me. These photos were taken with my new camera, I hope they are a little bit easier on the eyes. I tried to clean up my cuticles last night and I moisturized a ton today just so I could swatch. I haven't been doing my nails nearly as often as I used to. Since I've been lazy with the polish I've also been lazy with taking care of my cuticles. I am going to try to get back into the habit of doing both because I have so much new polish to play with. A couple of these polishes have been in my possession for a couple of months and I had no idea what I was missing out on.


Laguna Lagoon is a really pretty pastel green. It's a bit more minty in real life. Upon seeing this and Zuma Wave Rider in the bottle I thought they were going to be streaky messes. I did two semi thick coats. I think 3 thin ones would be perfect though.


Zuma Wave Rider is another pastel. This one is a soft shade of lavender, it reminds me of China Glaze's Agent Lavender but I think this one is a little less blue.


Venice Party is a purple shade w/ a blue sheen. It is also full of rainbow colored glitter. It's not really visible in the photo but the polish is full of it.


Balboa Beach Bunny is a grape shade packed with glitter. I found the glitter in this to be really abundant but my camera just didn't pick it up.


Midnight Malibu is a dark blurple filled glitter. I know it looks black in the photo but it's more of a navy/purple in real life. It's a really fun color and I cannot believe I waited so long to try it.


Moon Over Manhattan is a teal color with silver glitter. As soon as I put on the first coat I was in love with this polish. I love teal and even though I'm not big on glitter I really like the way it looks. The glitter is not gritty like it is with the last three polishes I posted. Those need a top coat (I do my photos without) but this one was smooth.

BB Couture for Nails polishes can be found on OverallBeauty.com as well as on BBNailPolish.com.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, great choices for BB Couture! Thank you for swatching them. I have got to give these a whirl - been seeing a lot of great swatches lately of their shades and everyone seems to like the formula.

avroys said...

Thanx for all the beautiful swatches. The pics look really crips and clear - love the new camera!

Skye said...

g0rjuz colourz i really wana try out these BB polishes!Take care doll

Garland said...

All beautiful polishes!