9.29.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 63 - I've Got the Blues

Okay, so I'm trying to find a new look for my site. I'm not sure how I like this lay out but it will do until I have so more time to update. If there is anything you readers would like to see here please don't hesitate to ask! I'm open to pretty much all requests and suggestions.

Anyways, blue nails. It wasn't until I found my love for polish that I obsessively felt the need to check the finger tips of all women. Now the first thing I look for in pictures and in real life is nail polish color. I haven't seen any cool manicures in real life unfortunately. Some celebrities such as Rihanna and Christina Aguliera are known for their wild color choices while others such as Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester stick to neutrals.


I was so drawn to Xtina's nails in this picture that I didn't even notice the horror that is the rest of her. I'm not liking this transformation, honestly I miss her Dirrty days. Anyways, here she is wearing a bright blue polish which actually compliments her purple clutch and maybe the shirt. I instantly thought of China Glaze's Blue Sparrow which I will have to post pictures of soon. It's a neon with amazing glitter. Last year I would have never even considered wearing blue or glitter but now bring it on! If you aren't a glitter fan you could try something a little softer such as Color Club Jeweltone Blue or NYX Titanic. For cremes check out the post I made about China Glazes Bahama Blues collection. Bermuda Breakaway would be perfect.

No comments: