9.19.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 51 - SpaRitual Surreal & Blue Comparisons


I'm really big on blues, it's funny because when I first started wearing nail polish regularly I would only do pinks. Then I moved on to red and sometimes purple. I think my first blue was CND Blue Blood and it was so out of my comfort zone. I kept on collecting blues though, but it wasn't until I purchased OPI Dating a Royal that I felt comfortable in blue. Now it's my favorite color to wear. I've praised SpaRitual before for it's amazing colors and formula. Here is another polish from the fall 2008 Inspired collection, Surreal. It's a dark, blackened blue with amazing blue shimmer. The only thing that sucks is that you can't see the shimmer unless you are in bright light. So it's one of those ones that just looks black. SpaRituals have a beautiful glow about their shimmer though so I don't mind.



Dupe Alert! Surreal and Orly Star of Bombay are basically the same polish. I also compared the two to Chanel Blue Satin. Blue Satin is lighter than the other two though and you can tell you are wearing a blue polish and not black in all lighting. I prefer SpaRitual's formula to Orly so I will be passing the Orly on to another blue lover.



SpaRitual can be found at SpaRitual.com, SkinStore.com, and Aveyou.com. Orly can be found at Sally Beauty, head2toebeauty.com, 8ty8beauty.com, and transdesign.com.

*I am not affilated with any of the websites/stores/sellers that I post about on here.*

No comments: