9.21.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 52 - OPI It's Summer for Shore Collection

Since today is the last day of summer I wanted to share my favorite set of polishes. They have a summer theme but I love them year round. OPI released these beauties for the summer of 2003. This is their best collection in my opinion and the only collection where I love every polish. I know OPI has the Designer Series but $13 for one polish is a bit extreme, especially for me. These are all some what hard to find so I only use them once in a while. My bottle of A Day at the Peach is actually a mini which is why I put off swatching these for so long. Luckily enough, a sweet lady is sending me a full sized bottle. Enough blabbering on to the pictures.


A Day at the Peach


Blue Moon Lagoon


Coral Reef


Crim-Sun


Sand-erella


What's Dune?

I love summer and the warm weather - but fall has already brought so much polish wise. I'm kinda excited for fall!

Don't forget to enter my Lippmann Give Away! It's open until September 23rd at 11:59PM.

No comments: