9.08.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 32 - NOTD China Glaze Side Saddle


Today's nail color of the day is China Glaze Side Saddle. Side Saddle is apart of China Glaze's fall Rodeo Diva collection. In the bottle this looks like a deep plummy brown with intense gold sparkles. On my nail however the plummy tones are barely visible unless under bright light. The picture is two coats in direct sunlight so you can see the purple a little bit. I don't usually do browns but I am in love with the gold sparkle in this polish. My camera didn't really pick it up but it's there and it's intense. This polish applied beautifully, no bubbles or anything. It did take a little while to dry but I am beginning to think that Out the Door and China Glaze don't like one another. I am very pleased with China Glaze's fall polishes so far.

No comments: