9.07.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 30 - Alternatives to Givenchy Dandy Moire

If you are like me you probably don't want to shell out $15 for a mini bottle of nail polish. Even if it is one of the most gorgeous colors I have ever laid eyes on. Scrangie suggested using a glittery polish like Pure Ice Heart Breaker to get a similar look. I did that for all of you. These swatches are 2 coats of blue topped with 1 coat of Heart Breaker.


China Glaze Up All Night, Misa Blueberry Glaze, Icing After Midnight


CND NFS, CND Blue Blood, Chanel Blue Satin


Color Club Naughtycal Navy, Butter London Big Smoke, Carolyn NY Frankie Joins the Navy


Orly Star of Bombay


OPI Glacier Bay Blues, OPI Light My Sapphire, OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue

I wanted to try over OPI Russian Navy as well but it seems to be MIA. Hope this helps cure someone's lemming for the Givenchy!

No comments: