8.07.2012

Perfectly Polished Tips 247 - NOTD Pahlish Typewriter Keys

I have already gushed about how much I love Shannon's polishes. Typewriter Keys did not disappoint! I wore it over OPI Don't Touch My Tutu. For being a glitter polish I found this manicure to be almost subtle and chic. It felt very elegant and not so in your face as some of the other glitter bomb polish that I own.

Typewriter Keys contains ultra fine silver and holo shimmer as well as black and pearly white shard glitter in a clear base. The holo shimmer really makes the polish IMO. I found this mani to be neutral but still fun. It was a nice break from all of the blue, green, and purple I have been wearing. :)



This is two coats of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu and two coats of Typewriter Keys.

Pahlish retails for $9 a bottle and can be found on Etsy.

No comments: