7.02.2012

Perfectly Polished Tips 239 - NOTD Monday Pahlish

I posted about Pahlish in my last post. I am pretty new to indie nail polish and Pahlish was one of my first purchases. I have always said glitter was not for me, I am a self proclaimed member of TEAM CREME! I saw Dark Parades and instantly fell in love. Since then I have purchased a few more and I love them all. The formula is awesome, the brush is perfect for my narrow nail beds, and the selection is amazing!

Here are two NOTDs featuring Pahlish.

Dark Parades - unfortunately it was gloomy out when I wore this one so no great pictures were taken. These photos do it no justice!




Train Underwater - again this pic does not do the polish justice. There is amazing purple glitter in there as well as blue. There are some hexes as well.


Both of these are not my usual MO but I had fun wearing them and am glad they are apart of my collection! You can find Pahlish on Etsy, they retail for $8.50 each.

No comments: