5.28.2012

Perfectly Polished Tips 237 - NOTD Monday

I did this NOTD when my nails were still long. Unfortunately I am not cut out to have long nails and I have been sporting nubbins for about a week now. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted!

This is Essie Body Language topped with OPI Mod Hatter. We had very little sun last week so the pictures are not the best.



I had wanted to do a neutral manicure because I thought it would look very chic on long tips. I ended up hating this combo, which is odd because the first time I wore Body Language I loved it. It may have been because I wore it on short nails.

Are there any colors meant for long tips? Or colors that should only be worn on shorties? I know everyone has different opinions on this, I feel like if you like it rock it.

Have a great week!

No comments: