1.12.2012

Perfectly Polished Tips 196 - Philosophy Purity Made Simple One Step Cleanser

I've posted about the fickleness of my skin before. I made it through my teens with 2 or 3 bad blemishes, I thought I was one of the lucky ones. Then I turned 20 and BAM! Suddenly I was not so lucky anymore. I've used tons and tons of cleansers, treatments, moisturizers, scrubs, and masks. Some products worked temporarily and others not at all. Currently I have found a few products that are HG status for me. (HG=holy grail). One of these products is Philosophy Purity Made Simple One Step Cleanser. I've always heard great things about Philosophy and a couple of years ago I decided to try Hope in Jar. It destroyed my face, I was so disappointed. I went to Sephora recently and the One Step Cleanser was one of their 100 Point Perks. I decided to give it a shot. I am so glad that I did!
ingredients: water (aqua), sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium trideceth sulfate, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, coco-glucoside, cocos nucifera (coconut) alcohol, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) wood oil, geranium maculatum oil, guaiac (guaiacum officinale) extract, cymbopogon martini oil, rosa damascena extract, amyris balsamifera bark oil, santalum album (sandalwood) oil, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, cinnamomum cassia leaf oil, anthemis nobilis flower oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, piper nigrum (pepper) seed extract, polysorbate 20, glycerin, carbomer, triethanolamine, methylparaben, propylparaben, citric acid, imidazolidinyl urea, yellow 5 (ci 19140).

I use this cleanser at night with my Clarisonic MIA (which I will review soon)and it leaves my skin feeling clean but not stripped and so soft. The smell reminds me of a fruity cereal, maybe Fruity Pebbles. It fades fast though. If it keeps working well and not irritating my skin I will definitely be repurchasing once my sample bottle runs out.

Philosophy Purity Made Simple One Step Cleanser can be found on Sephora.com and on Philosophy's website. The price ranges from $10-$49.50 depending on the size you purchase.

No comments: