1.05.2012

Perfectly Polished Tips 195 - ASK Cosmetics Ultimate Bare Naked Nail Challenge

ASK Cosmetics is looking for 50 people who are tired of having weak, peely, dry nails to take the Ultimate Bare Naked Nail Challenge. To enter you need to:

1. Take photos of your naked nails in their current state.
2. Describe what issues you are currently having and why you would like to participate in the challenge. The more details the better!
3. Send your mailing address, photos, and description to: lmueller@askcosmetics.com

If you are chosen Lisa will email you with what to do next. The challenge will be using T.I.P.S Nail Conditioner for a period of 8-12 weeks. Throughout the challenge you will be asked to send photos and updates of your nails.

Each of the participants will receive:

Either:
*2 x T.I.P.S. Nail Conditioner
OR:
*1 x T.I.P.S. Nail Conditioner and 1 x T.I.P.S. for Toes (depending on the situation of the nails at the beginning of the challenge)
*1 x Contour Nail File
*1 x 2 oz. Revival Hand & Nail Cleanser
*1 x 2 oz. Revival Skin Conditioning Milk
*full instructions for each product in order to achieve best possible results

You can enter now up until Jan 18th. You can find all of the rules/stipulations on ASK Cosmetics' facebook page or on Lisa's Nailcare Blog.

If you enter to take the challenge and are chosen please let me know how it goes! I have gotten into the habit of picking my polish off and it's left me with quite a mess. I'd love to know how the T.I.P.S nail conditioner works.

No comments: