6.22.2011

Perfectly Polished Tips 177 - Zoya Sunshine Get it for FREE

For summer Zoya has given us six ultra sparkly shades. Each polish is infused with gold glitter that creates sunshine on your finger tips. I am not a glitter girl, but these polishes are beautiful in the sunlight. The formula was great on them, one coat would have been fine on most except for Tanzy & Rica. I found them to both be a bit more sheer than the rest. Each photo is two coats of polish; no base or top coats.




The Sunshine collection is available on Zoya.com now. They retail for $8 each.

Zoya has a promo going on until June 28, 2011 @ 11:59 PM est. If you purchase a Color Lock System you can chose a free Sunshine or free Summertime collection. They are offering free shipping as well.

Use codes:
Z22 for the Sunshine Collection
Z23 for the Summertime Collection

I will try to get pics up of Summertime soon. Unfortunately there are clouds and rain in the forecast for the next few days.

1 comment:

Thea said...

I just love ALL this polishes!! So so cute! Maybe you can check out my nailblog? I am a newbeginner, but I get better all the time! x)

Lots of hugs from Thea <3

http://hverdagsnegler.blogspot.com