6.21.2011

Perfectly Polished Tips 176 - Zoya Mod Matte Collection


Happy 1st Day of Summer! There is better way to celebrate it than with a bright, fun, manicure
or pedicure. Maybe both. These three polishes are the most recent to join Zoya's matte polish family. I am still torn on matte polish, I adore the colors that Zoya offers but I don't know if I can leave them with out a top coat. It's like forgetting a step in my manicuring routine.

The formula on these was great, the dry quickly and apply best without a base coat. Mattes do make for a great, quick and easy choice for when you need a mani but are short on time. The colors are so bright and happy. For my photos I did two coats of polish, no base coat and no top coat.


Phoebe - An electric blue with violet shimmer. Gorgeous color and I think it would make an awesome pedi.


Most times when I get new polish if there is a blue in the collection it's the stand out to me, my favorite. That wasn't the case with the Mod Mattes collection. Usually I don't go for greens, let alone a neon lime green but Mitzi surprised me. I put it on and instantly fell in love.


Lolly - Bold, magenta pink. It's funny, when I first really got into polish I always would chose red and pink for my manicures. Now I always seem to over look them. Lolly is the perfect mod spin on classic barbie pink.


The Mod Mattes collection can be purchased from Zoya.com, they retail for $8 each. Also if you aren't doing so already like Zoya on facebook and follow them on twitter. They do a lot of promos and sales.

No comments: