6.20.2011

Perfectly Polished Tips 174 - MIA (again!)

have you guys watched this video/read this book? NSFW - might be offensive.

Go the F**k to Sleep

Samuel L Jackson reading Adam Mansbach's Go the F**k to Sleep. The author is a genius and I wish it were somehow acceptable to read this book to my daughter every night before bed. She doesn't like to sleep, she wakes all hours of the night thinking it's play time. She also likes to get up at 4AM and be a total crab all day long. This means that I have little to no time to myself. Which also means that my blog has been getting neglected. I told myself when the new year started I would do at least one post a month...and yea, that has not happened.

It is much easier for me to review hair and skin care items because they are already a part of my daily routine. I tried snapping photos of manicures but usually I would forget or it would be chipped before I had a chance to get a photo. Since my sweet daughter had me up at 6 AM today and it was sunny I took the opportunity to get some swatching in. I do have stuff to share, now it is just a matter of getting the photos up and edited. I will do it very soon, like tonight soon. I've had a photo of a recent mani sitting on my desk top for 3 weeks now, pleading with me to just write a post.

I am not going to promise that I will be back to posting regularly but I do have some stuff that will be up over the next few weeks. Baby steps people!

No comments: