4.22.2009

Perfectly Polished Tips 135 - Butter London Turn in Your Toxins

Tomorrow in honor of Earth Day Butter London is giving the first 500 customers to log onto their site 1 free bottle of polish of their choosing. I believe the promo begins at 8AM PST/11 AM EST. Their website is www.butterlondon.com.



I am so sorry for my absence! I am expecting baby #2 this fall and up until about a week ago the smell of all polish even B3F polish irritated my tummy. I have a new camera and hopefully more sunny weather, I have a ton of new-ish stuff to share and I hope to be back to posting regularly.

4 comments:

*jen @ beautyschool said...

Congrats on the baby! I selfishly admit: I'm glad I'm not the only one whose pregnancy is impacting her love/lust for beauty blogging. :(

Feel better soon!

xoxo
*jen

Lucy said...

How wonderful and congrats on being pregnant! I can imagine the smell would bother you. Some of these polishes are horrible. Take good care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the bundle of love!

itzzzkimmm said...

oh wow!!! CONGRATS!! We've missed you on this blog. Glad to see an update. =]