12.09.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 118 - China Glaze Swatches


Inner Beauty is a sheer milky pink. The picture is two coats and as you can see it's a bit streaky. I don't normally wear colors like this. A ridge filling base coat would make this polish look a million times better. This is a great color for a french manicure or if you are going for that clean look.

Blushing is another sheer color, this is more beige than pink. Again a ridge filling base coat is needed for these types of colors.


This polish was sent to me unlabeled. I've gotten a few suggestions of it possibly being Summer Rain or Rio but I'm not 100%. It's a bit brighter in real life. This picture is two coats and I have a visible polish line, so another coat would probably fix that.


For Audrey is pretty much a dead on dupe for Tiffany's blue boxes. I love this color but only wear it on my toes. Swatching it was the first time I had ever put it on my finger nails. I'm not sure if I would ever do it again. It applies nicely and is opaque in two coats.


Long kiss is a deep red with very subtle gold shimmer. It's an awesome holiday color.

As far as I know all of these colors are current and can be purchased where ever China Glaze is found.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dami,

Is For Audrey still sold in stores? Where can I buy that color. It looks so fabulous! I checked Ulta, but they don't have that color.

Kendy said...

You can give yourself a professional manicure at home. All you need to do is search simple tools and tips of the professional manicurists use. Do it for 1 or 2 times and then it
would be very easy for you, such that you can do it once in a week with out any difficulty.Mini Manicure is a quick file. In mini manicure they do shape & polish and a deeply relaxing hand massage.

Dami said...

itzzzkimmm- sorry for the delay in getting back to you! I saw For Audrey at Sally Beauty very recently. If you can't find it drop me an email.

Anonymous said...

oh cool. Thanks for the help! =]