11.20.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 107 - Franken Polish Extravaganza

Every now and then I get a lemming for a polish that I either cannot find or doesn't exist. When this happens I turn to my stash to see what I can combine. I try to use cheaper polishes or ones I don't love to franken though. Sometimes I will sacrifice (I used some Zulu once) the favorites though. Over the next few days I will be sharing my personal home creations. This polish is probably going to be my NOTWeekend. I already need a break from using up my untrieds.


with flash.


artificial lighting.

To make this polish I combined: China Glaze Shower Together, Color Club Naughtycal Navy, China Glaze Tinsel, and Pure Ice Oh Baby. I don't have exact measurements because I am a messy franken-er. All of the polishes should be very easy to find.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job! very pretty. :)

Anonymous said...

I really like that! I haven't tried to franken yet. I don't have any empty NP bottle to use!