10.27.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 82 - Pink Creme Pic Spam

I love my pinks, and being that it is still BCA month I figured I would pull them out and share. As I was doing that I discovered; A) I have waaaayyyyy too many pinks and B) most of them are the same exact color. So this is a pic spam and dupe alert post. I have another too but they are pinks with glitter and shimmer, that post will follow shortly.


Essie Steppin' Out and OPI Pink of Hearts (07 version). These polishes are very close in color, the Essie is more opaque though.


Lippmann Collection Constant Craving and Color Club Yachty Yadda. The Lippmann is slightly more purple in real life, but they are very close.


OPI You're A Pisa Work and OPI Koala Bear-y, very similar KB is slightly darker.


OPI Strawberry Margarita, Orly Butterflies, OPI Elephatasic Pink, Color Club Lady Like. Strawberry Margarita is a hair darker than the rest and Butterflies is a jelly.


China Glaze Rose Among Thorns and Color Club Electric Coral. The Color Club is a bit lighter and brighter.


OPI My Throne for a Cranberry Scone and CND Regal Revenge. RR is pinker however being that My Throne can be hard to find I would say it's a good alternative.


OPI All That Razz-berry, OPI My Throne for a Cranberry Scone, and CND Regal Revenge. ATR is more well raspberry colored, however I just wanted to picture it here.


OPI I'm India Mood for Love, OPI Don't Know Beets Me, China Glaze Make an Entrance. The China Glaze is darker in real life but the other two are basically the same.


CND Hot Pop Pink and Orly Basket Case. The CND may be a little brighter but these two are very close.


Color Club Fast Paced and OPI Elephantasic Pink - basically dupes.


OPI Charged Up Cherry and Nocti Kiss & Tell. The Nocti is a smidge brighter and little more orange.


If you would like anything swatched please feel free to ask. I would have loved to swatch all of these but it would have taken forever. I do plan on swatching my entire stash eventually just not tonight. ;)

No comments: