9.30.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 66 - Gimme More Gimme Gimme More

BLUE! In addition to nail polish I have an undying love for Britney Spears, she may have a few screws lose but I've been rooting for her all along.

Anyways, I mentioned China Glaze Blue Sparrow the other day. It is apart of China Glaze's Ink Collection which came out last spring/summer. It is a neon blue base with intense blue glitter. In addition to drying matte it is also very bumpy. The bumps can be smoothed with a couple coats of top coat. The polish wears well for being glitter and needs only two coats to be opaque.



There hasn't been sun here in days and I have yet to work on my light box. I took a few pictures with flash but it washed me out and the polish. So here is two coats with out flash, if you look close you can see the glitter.



Here is the 6th polish from the China Glaze Bahama Blues collection, Blue Island Iced Tea. It's a light blue base infused with silver glitter. This picture is with flash only because it looked like a muted grey with out it. This is on my toes right now and I love it. I'm really liking these metallic polishes as of late. That is something new for me.

No comments: