9.17.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 46 - Sephora by OPI Metro Chic

I wasn't too excited when I heard that OPI was making a line of polishes for Sephora. I've been so disappointed with the new formula and pro wide brushes that I didn't even want to bother. However once they started getting good reviews and I found out the brush was normal I got excited. Metro Chic is apparently sold out everywhere right now and going for $65 on ebay. I happend to see that someone on MUA had one up for swap so I jumped at my chance to get it. I absolutely love it. It applied so smoothly and even. It was opaque in two coats, and the brush was the normal skinny kind! The color is amazing as well. It's the mushroomy grey that seems to be all the rage this season but with a bit of purple mixed in. It's muted but not enough to be ugly and it's not super dark either. I'm so happy I was able to get my hands on this and will probably be wearing it a lot.


2 coats in kinda sun light. I missed the sun. It's not as dark as in this picture.


With flash, this picture is more true to life.

Sephora by OPI polishes retail for $9 and can be found at Sephora.com and certain Sephora locations. Unfortunately, this polish is out of stock and isn't expected until November. I would call though because you never know when a new shipment will be in.

No comments: