9.15.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 41 - Lippmann Collection Pump Up the Jam

Okay, so I know I already posted a swatch picture of this but I wore it (again) and decided to attempt to get a better picture. This is the best I could do today. It's a blackened purple but unfortunately the black takes over completely in all other lighting. If you catch it in the bright sun it's a gorgeous color. It's straight up purple, you can't really see the brown tones like it has in this picture. I've worn this color twice in hopes of falling in love with it. I just can't seem to do so though. Personally I love Lippmann polishes so all other aspects of this polish were great. This is two coats but you can get away with one, I think two coats makes it look slightly better though. It dries pretty quickly and gets amazing wear. I already removed this one to participate in dare week over on the MUA Nail Board but with another Lippmann polish I got 8 full days of wear. No chips or tip ware. Despite looking black this is one of my favorites for fall.

No comments: