9.10.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 35 - Essie Fall 2008

(l-r) Lacy Not Racy, No Boundaries, Forever Young, Big Spender, Tom Boy No More, Swept Off My Feet

I am very late to the party with these and I apologize. Unfortunately (or is it fortunately?) none of these polishes caught my eye so I don't have actual swatches to show you. I just wanted to post about them in case by some minuscule chance you hadn't heard of the collection. Essie is continuing to play it safe with all of their collections, which is quite boring. Come on Essie, look at Starry Starry Night, we all know you can do better.

This collection contains:
Lacy Not Racy - Velvety vintage burgundy
No Boundaries - Juicy passionate plum
Forever Young - Fiery tango red
Big Spender - Divinely lush red-violet
Tom Boy No More - Red currant truffle
Swept Off My Feet - Dusky rose seduction

You can find Essie polish at Essie.com, Head2toeBeauty.com, and Transdesign.com.

No comments: