9.06.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 28 - Fashion Rocks 2008 Nail Trends

Hey everyone, I am plagued with rain and clouds. I have a ton of stuff to swatch for you but no sun light. Hopefully I will have some new stuff up in the next couple of days. So for the time being I decided to show a couple of pictures from Fashion Rocks. I have Taylor Momsen, Miley Cyrus, and Lindsay Lohan.


Taylor Momsen, better known as Jenny from Gossip Girl rocked out with dark nails and new bangs. I couldn't find a close up of her nails but it appears that she is wearing either a gun metal/charcoal color or black. For the charcoal look try Color Club After Hours or Lippmann Hit Me With Your Best Shot. For glossy black goodness Color Club Black and Lippmann Fade to Black are both one coaters. It's so hard to believe that this girl is only 15 years old, she is goregous. Although I must say I am not a fan of the bangs.






While Taylor chose to go vampy Lindsay and Miley went neutral. It looks like Lindsay's tips might be naked and Miley may have a shimmery silver on. To get tips like Lindsay just remove polish and buff lightly. You could add a clear top coat for shine if you'd like. For Miley's silver tips I would go with Lippmann Stardust or Maybelline Silver Speed, one coat would probably do.

That's all I have right now, I might make a post about my pedicure routine a little later.

No comments: