9.03.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 26 - Still Holding on to Summer

Seems as though I am not the only one still loving the fun bright summer colors. I often don't pay attention to what celebs are wearing on their nails but this picture caught my eye. I would think Xtina would be more of a vampy girl. Who knows...maybe she was trying to match her awful lipstick. That post is for another day though.

School officially started back up and to me the scent of autumn is in the air. I'm still sporting hot pink toe nails (Butter London Dolly Bird) and holding on to summer with all my might. Anyone else still rocking the brights?

To get Xtina's nail look try OPI I'm India Mood for Love. It might even be brighter than what is shown in the picture. The OPI was just the first that came to mind.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I tried two different darks this week and just was not happy. I'm still holding onto to the brights as well, but it is also very much summer still for me in SoCal. But I can't wait until I feel like darks. There are so many I have that I need to try!