8.21.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 16 - Color Club's Fall Collection

Color Club has come out with three new collections for fall. First up we have Dance to the Musique.


(L-R) Feel the Beat, Velvet Rope, Slow Jam, Electronica, Groove Thang, After Hours

Next we have Glitter Vixen. This is the collection that seems to have everyone (myself included) excited.

(L-R) Magic Attraction, Art of Seduction, Tru Passion, Sexy Siren, Object of Envy, Sultry Diva, Sex Symbol

Last but not least we have One & Done. These are eco-conscious one use bottles of polish. I don't know if they are new colors or not though.


You can find out more about Color Club here. These polishes (minus the One & Done collection) can be purchased at Head2toebeauty.com and 8ty8beauty.com.

I should have these pretties early next week so I will have swatches up as soon as I am able to.

No comments: