8.12.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 01 - Welcome

Welcome to my beauty blog. This blog will probably be geared more towards nail polish and nail related items. I'm just getting started but please stay tuned.

A little about myself, I'm a 21 year old stay at home mom and full time student. I have no idea what I want to major in but my other passion is animals. I have a two year old son who is the light of my life, unfortunately he too loves playing in mom's beauty products. I live in a small town in upstate NY. I have a 3 year old American Staffordshire Terrier who is my other baby. I started this blog just to share my love of polish and because being a mom I know how it is to feel unpretty at times. That's about it, feel free to ask questions and I hope you enjoy reading.

Also I can be found on makeupalley.com as Tinkispretty.
xx

No comments: