Happy 2012 readers! I hope this year is great for everyone :)
Zoya is kicking off this year with a bang (as usual) with the True and Fleck Effect collections.
from the press release:
HONESTLY, BEAUTIFUL COLOR
A fresh bloom of dewy color. Inspired by the runway looks of top designers
this collection features slightly muted and unexpected spring shades in six easy to wear,
full-coverage creams and metallics.
· Cho (ZP585): Full coverage, vanilla shimmer metallic
· Farah (ZP586): Full coverage, latte beige cream
· Bevin (ZP587): Full coverage, pale sage green cream
· Skylar (ZP588): Full coverage, silvered slate blue metallic
· Tru (ZP589): Full coverage, gilded purple orchid metallic
· Lotus (ZP590): Full coverage, light lotus purple metallic
MYLAR FLECK TOPCOATS
Zoya Nail Polish presents - three new mylar fleck glazes that can be worn alone or layered
over the new ZOYA TRUE collection colors for a unique and beautiful nail look!
· Maisie (ZP582): Blue tint with mylar green fleck effect
· Opal (ZP583): Green tint with mylar green fleck effect
· Chloe (ZP584): Pink tint with mylar green and gold fleck effect
These collections will be available Jan 13 & retail for $8 a bottle. Zoya posted a preview on their facebook page today. Be sure to check it out.