12.05.2011

Perfectly Polished Tips 185 - NOTD Monday

Today's Nail of the Day is OPI Visions of Sugarplums. I believe this polish was an Ulta exclusive 2 winters ago. I don't know why it took me so long to get around to wearing it, it's a beautiful polish. I did decide to do a month of glitter. I had wanted to kick things of with Lippmann's Superstar but it chipped before I had a chance to snap a photo. I apologize for the tip wear in this photo. I am always running around like a chicken with no head this time of the year. I thought I was going to miss getting a photo but I forgot how well OPI wears on me. This manicure is 2 coats of polish w/ Gelous base coat + Poshe top coat.

sunshine.


indoor - no flash

This polish may only be available on ebay however I did read recently about random Ulta exclusives being spotted at CVS. so you could check there although I don't find this polish to be overly unique and there are probably a few dupes out there.

No comments: