2.07.2011

Perfectly Polished Tips 163 - 100% Pure Purifying Seaweed Facial Mask




I ordered this on a whim a couple of weeks ago. My skin has been really picky since having children and I am always looking for a miracle product to give me smooth, clear, glowing skin. A few months ago I began using the Oil Cleansing Method which lucky for me my skin loves. I've used this mask twice so far and I love the out come. My forehead is a trouble spot for me and after 2 uses it's drying up. I have high hopes for this product. Also 100% Pure is an all natural, vegan company. I have been striving for a healthier, greener life style so I am happy to have stumbled upon this brand.

This mask is rich in nutrients and antioxidants which are supposed to help purge your skin of toxins. The seaweed nourishes your skin while alpha lipoic acid and vitamin C help to repair damaged skin and strengthen overall cellular structure.

The mask comes in a powder form with directions to mix with water, juice, or yogurt. I've only used water. I do one teaspoon powder & one teaspoon water. This makes more than enough for me to generously coat my face with. It smells like seaweed, there are no other filler scents in there. I found it to be slightly over powering while mixing but after it's applied the smell has already begun to fade. The directions on the jar say to leave on for 5-10 minutes, I found that after 5 it was almost dry. I like to remove it with warm water + a wash cloth. It has a nice cooling tingle as it dries. Upon removing I have fresh, soft skin. I will definitely keep using this mask.

100% Pure Purifying Seaweed Mask costs $17 for 2 oz and can be found on 100% Pure's website.

Ingredients: Organic Seaweeds1(Kelp, Agar Agar, Bladderwrack), French Green Clay, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate), Organic Peppermint Leaves1

No comments: