1.05.2009

Perfectly Polished Tips 124 - China Glaze Romantique Part Two

Here is the warm half of the China Glaze Romantique collection. I was drawn to the golden shades in this collection but I feel like I probably won't ever wear them. Unfortunately my camera almost made all of the colors look similar (to me anyways), hopefully the swatches are still helpful!


Emotion


Joy


Poetic


Passion


Magical (more of a sandy color)


Delight (bronze-y brown shade)

My favorites from this part of the set are Magical and Poetic. I love golds but I don't think they love me. I can always wear them on my toes!

2 comments:

Amber Lucas A Mused Blog said...

Hi! I found your blog through Stephanie at Polish Addict! Yours and her's are the best polish blogs I have found yet - I am quite impressed. :) I think that I will become a faithful follower of your blog as well.

Are you excited about the new O.P.I. collection that should (hopefully) be coming out soon?
Right now, I'm searching for Nfu Oh polishes!! :D

nillastraning said...

Great post thanks