10.17.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 78 - Flaky Glitter



A wonderful lady from Singapore sent me two Mavala flaky glitter polishes. Agena and Canopus, Agena is the one pictured above. I layered over top of China Glaze's Bahamian Escape. Up until recently I was not a fan of glitter polish of any type. Then I got bit by the glitter bug, I am lemming a few Nfu Oh polishes big time but just can't bring myself to bite the bullet and order them. The pictures do not do this polish justice, I must have taken over 100 pictures and just could not capture it. I wore this mani for almost 4 days before getting a chip. I was tempted to just redo the one nail but I have so many other polishes that I would love to wear.



Unfortunately these Mavala polishes are near impossible to find. The Maybelline Colorama line has a few flaky top coats and can sometimes be found at the Dollar Tree or other dollar stores. I have one of those as well, Ruby Ray but I haven't had the chance to try it yet. So if you love glitter get yourself to the nearest Dollar Tree and try to find these, they will not dissapoint!

No comments: