9.18.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 48 - NOTD SpaRitual Solitude

SpaRitual is a new brand to me. Before acquiring two from the 2008 Inspired collection for fall I only had one. I wasn't crazy about the color but I loved the formula and application. Solitude is another one of those smokey purples that everyone is in love with at the moment. The polish isn't as blue as it appears in the picture above. I think the second picture is a better representation of it. The first coat of this polish was very streaky but with careful application of a second coat you are good to go. This manicure has two coats over Lippmann Rehydrating base coat and I used IMN Out the Door as my top coat.


SpaRitual is a vegan fruendly brand and has a lot of beautiful colors. The formula is smooth and amazing, it also has a rubber cap similar to Orly's cap. I also learned today that SpaRitual and Orly are from the same company but I do not know how similar the polish is. I personally have been disappointed with Orly since they went big three free.

SpaRitual retails for $9 and their site is SpaRitual.com. You can also find them at Skinstore.com and Aveyou.com.

No comments: