8.26.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 22 - NOTD Zoya Audrina


I had a very hard time photographing this color. Although the picture is blurry it's pretty true to life. It might be slightly more purple. It is a pastle-y neon which is a strange combo but I like it. Audrina is apart of Zoya's Gossip collection. I have been lemming the entire collection and a MUA'er was sweet enough to send me Audrina and Lo. I have yet to use Lo though. My bottle of Audrina was slightly thick but not unmanagable and applied pretty well. It was a one coater which surprised me. Usually with Zoya polishes I always use at least Anchor base coat however I am always plagued with bubbles. For this mani I used no base coat and INM Out the Door as a top coat. I am bubble free. It did dry slightly matte but that didn't really bother me. I am actually impressed because usually with Zoya polishes I have chips almost instantly. It doesn't matter if I use Zoya's base coat and top coat or not. I did this mani last night and have since showered, done 2 loads of dishes and gave my son a bath and I have no chips or tip ware. That makes me very happy. I love the unique colors that Zoya puts out but I usually will only wear them when I know I will have time to change my mani the next day. I hope this new trend is consistant with the rest of the newer collections.

2 comments:

Veroushka said...

I don't know if this will be in any way helpful, but if your camera has a macro setting (usually a little tulip icon) that can really help the camera focus close up. :)

Dami said...

hi daniele, i do use the macro setting. i think it may have been the lighting. my camera is new so i need to play around with it to see what works best. thanks for the tip though!