8.14.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 08 - My Current NOTD


My current nail color of the day or NOTD is Lippmann Collection Hit Me With Your Best Shot. I've owned this polish for a few months now but was too afraid to try it out. I polished my nails with it on Sunday and was surprised to find that I loved it. It's a nice gun metal gray with a hint of blue shimmer. I'm pretty pale even now that it's summer and this polish didn't wash me out or anything. It's not too harsh for summer either, not that I usually worry about the season. The application was great, the only thing is that the brush is a little bit short so it can be hard to maneuver with. I did two coats just out of habit. You could probably get away with one if you did it a bit thick. I am on day five of my current manicure and I have one tiny chip. I usually don't wear a color for this long but because I just moved and am still unpacking and learning my way around my new town I haven't had the time or energy to change. I am amazed with the staying power and have a new found love for Lippmann polishes. The only thing I don't like about them is that they retail for $15. I would own more if it weren't for that. These polishes can be found at www.LippmannCollection.com.

I took pictures of my mani a couple of nights ago, I need to upload them to my computer. I will try to have them up tonight.

No comments: