8.13.2008

Perfectly Polished Tips 04 - LUSH Lemony Flutter


My manicure routine would be incomplete with out this product. It moisturizes like no other cuticle cream or balm I've ever used before. This product contains a mixture of beeswax, shea butter, avocado oil, and a fresh lemon scent among other things. It has a nice texture, it does not stay greasy or slimy. A little bit definitely goes a long way. At first I could not stand the smell, it reminded me of my son's diaper rash cream. After a few tries though the smell didn't bother me, and I found that it did not linger, especially if you followed it up with your favorite hand lotion.

LUSH Lemony Flutter can be found on www.lush.com.

A few of my other favorite cuticle products include:
Burt's Bees Lemon Cuticle Creme.
Seche Soft Cuticle Softener
CND Solar Balm

For removal I like Orly Cutique, which works as a cuticle remover and nail stain remover in one.



No comments: